It's a mystery how tiny x's become such a beautiful picture. Follow my progress as I complete my WIPS (Works In Progress)
Working on a new design - Home is where the heart is
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I am working on another design for the #bewellandstitch movement. This is mostly just for me but I thought it would be cute to show you my gridded design
Project: Stitch 12 2019 Stitch 9 Challenge Last year I gave myself a goal to finish 9 projects. So I signed up for the #stitch9challenge. Then almost immediately I got sucked into Magical Stitches and all the challenges and none of these either fit he homework or even called out to me to work on. I did get 3 of these finished last year. • Amsterdam by Awesome Pattern Studio What a fun stitch this was and so colorful too! • Sweet Spring by Satsuma Street This one was easy and straightforward, probably why it got done this year. • London Lady by Joan Elliott I was just so happy to see this one completed. Love the flapper girl on this this! This year I want to get more of my older projects out of my WIP pile so I am upping my commitment this year and expanding it to a #Stitch12Challenge Here are the WIPs in order 1. Dimensions Train Ornament 2. Rabbits in Cabbages by Leisure Arts from Bunnies Galore Booklet. 3. Oranges by DMC 4. Mama Christmas by Joan E...
My second finish of 2020 is Oranges by DMC. I am not sure if this pattern is still available. I got it as a .PAT pattern for my stitch design program back in the day before anything online was ever a thing. You could send away for this pattern by giving DMC a self-addressed stamped envelope. It has a sister pattern called Bluebird Peaches that was my first ever big project probably back in 2002. To this day, this is still my most favorite pattern. Love it! Hope you are having a happy stitching day! Toni Check me out on Instagram and Twitter @Tonispywriter
I don't know about you but I am a fickle stitcher. I make decisions to do something and while I am in the midst of it decide to alter my plans. Out of the blue at the end of February, I decided to try this March Stitchy Madness bracket that was started by the Steel City Stitchers. Before that I joined Jesse Marie's WIPGO which is a bingo inspired way to tackle your WIPS. And lastly at the beginning of the year set myself my own #stitch12challenge. I am already overwhelmed. I should have known better. I am more of a monogamous stitcher. I know this. But I do seem to be able to do a big project and a small project in tandem with no problem. Last year I had to drop out of Magical Stitches since I burned myself out and stopped stitching for 5 months. I really don't want that to happen again. Stitching really does help keep me sane. So I have done a bit of altering to both my bracket and my WIPGO. I may even change my #stitch12 to a #stitch6 and when I get those d...
Comments
Post a Comment