If you like.... you'll love

I thought I would feature a few Flosstubers on my blog since this is majorly what I am doing with my time while I am stitching. I am either voraciously reading or I am listening to Flosstube. Yes, I am obsessed. But aren't we all?

A lot of my old favorites don't make videos any more: Carolyn Mazzio, the Stash Queen, Shari Burkett, and the Lovely Array to name a few. But one of my old favorites is back with a new video. Can I say I AM SO EXCITED!?

And as I thought about Nell, from Little House Crafts, I was immediately reminded of Erin from Two Martini Stitcher. She seemed to fill the void for me that Nell left after taking a year and a half hiatus from Youtube.

I can't really blame the girl. When life comes a calling, the last thing you want to do if make a video. I started making Flosstube videos before the term was ever coined and I think only two people at the time were actually making cross stitch videos. For me, I am not a person who likes making videos. I totally want to show off my stitching but I am not looking to make a name for myself or a brand that people will look to. I am happy to post my update photos to Instagram.

But this is not about me.

I have recently been watching a lot of the Two Martini Stitcher. Don't you jut love her? She always has a drink of the day, and it isn't always alcoholic. She works on all types of projects from full coverage to just small little stitches. If you are looking for something fun to do, she is in the know.
Plus, she so reminds me of another Flosstuber who used to post all the time but stopped after having a baby. Now she is back and I thought I would give them both a shoutout.

If you like Erin, the Two Martini Sticher


You will love Nell at Little Yellow House Crafts



Nell used to post with an intensity that was inspiring. I could never live up to her posting and/or stitching schedule. But I loved watching it. I have so many patterns in my stash thanks to this little lady. Her stitching is so pretty and her personality is just like peaches and cream. You can't help but be held spellbound by her love for her craft.

Do they not look like they could be sisters or what? They are both so entertaining to watch and if you are looking to be enabled into buying cross stitch, stay tuned to them and your stash will be filled to over flowing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Finish of 2020! - Saint Nicholas by Tralala

Word of the Year and 2020 Goals

2nd Finish of 2020